About Lisam Systems
Founded in 1999, Lisam Systems is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, Lisam brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
Working with industry associations and partners, Lisam has developed, proprietary, vertical EH&S solutions for the chemical, specialty chemical, cosmetics, aromas and flavorings, detergents, paints, coverings, coatings, plastics and energy industries. Today, more than 800 clients in these industries rely on Lisam’s flagship software, ExESS® to manage their compliant safety data sheets (SDS) and labels, designed for all major commercial markets and available in 50 languages.
Lisam Systems: Growth Timeline
- 1999 – Belgium: Lisam Systems is created by Michel Hemberg, Thierry Levintoff and Serge Lallemant
- 2002 – Acquisition of Belgian company ESI (Protheus Software)
- 2006 – Acquisition of Telegis, France to offer support and regulatory consultancy services
- 2007 – Lisam India opens in association with Kalosoft Systems Technologies
- 2009 – Lisam acquires Hemmis, reinforcing development team and integrates ExESS software
- 2009 – Lisam partners with EMORI Japan to develop the ExESS modules and interface in Japanese.
- 2010 – Lisam America opens in Houston, Texas
- 2012 – Lisam UK opens in Hartlepool
- 2013 – Lisam Canada opens in Montréal, Québec
- 2014 – Lisam Deutschland opens in Berlin
- 2015 – Lisam opens offices in Turkey, Romania and Brazil
- 2016 – Lisam opens office in China, Singapore, Lithuania.