Want Safety Data Sheet For Being GHS Compliant?
Depend On The Skills Of Lisam Systems!
At Lisam Systems, we are aware how tough yet significant it might be to control all-inclusive chemical uniformity, demanding the to have Safety Data Sheet, specifically in the present cases when rules are continually evolving.
As soon as OSHA adopted the GHS model in March of 2012, crucial adjustments occurred to the way that identification would be formulated and delivered through Safety Data Sheet. That is just why Lisam Systems furnishes you with worldwide, very adjustable, customer-friendly, and GHS conformant Safety Data Sheet, in addition to certificate generation.
Lisam Systems's formula for Safety Data Sheet is ExESS®, a computer application which totally includes all important regulated phrases and allocation content.
Our Safety Data Sheet can make it effortless to describe the chemical components and possible repercussions of using your product in ways that would properly uphold the latest regulations. Supplemental attributes are:
- Multi-language paperwork production in addition to user displays!
- The use of Microsoft.NET framework which is recognized for having adjustability and growth potential!
- Effective authoring, managing, and syndication of SDS!
- Correct coverage and recording of material mass!
- Safety Cards incorporating guidelines for modern offices!
- Compliant label creation!
Just as you can notice, Lisam Systems is proficient at providing the vital tools, record handling, and guidance such as Safety Data Sheet to organizations which are obligated to fulfill state and national administrative standards including GHS, REACH, and CLP. Don't be blind-sided - have Lisam Systems provide your firm with the Safety Data Sheet you need to get within guidelines!