Looking For Safety Data Sheet For Being In Line With GHS Guidelines?
Count On The Skills Of Lisam Systems!
At Lisam Systems, we know exactly how tough but significant it might be to handle all-inclusive chemical compliance, demanding the need for Safety Data Sheet, particularly in the present times as laws are always evolving.
When OSHA accepted the GHS structure in March of 2012, significant modifications happened to how labeling should be formulated and delivered via Safety Data Sheet. That is just why Lisam Systems provides you with multinational, highly versatile, customer-friendly, and compliant with GHS Safety Data Sheet, in addition to record generation.
Lisam Systems's formula for Safety Data Sheet is ExESS®, a software application that completely includes all essential regulated phrases and distribution material.
Our Safety Data Sheet can make it uncomplicated to explain the chemical components and likely repercussions of making use of your commodity in ways that will properly comply with present regulatory guidelines. Additional attributes are:
- Multilingual paperwork production and customer interfaces!
- The application of Microsoft.NET software that is well-known as having flexibility and the ability to expand!
- Effective authoring, handing, and dissemination of SDS!
- Accurate coverage and recording of substance amount!
- Safety Cards including recommendations for current places of work!
- Conforming label creation!
Just as you can see, Lisam Systems is proficient at providing the important resources, record administration, and instruction including Safety Data Sheet to corporations which are required to satisfy state and national administrative conditions similar to CLP, REACH, and GHS. Don't be unexpectedly surprised - have Lisam Systems provide your business with the Safety Data Sheet you require to get compliant!