Seeking Safety Data Sheets For Being In Line With GHS Guidelines?
Consider The Skills Of Lisam Systems!
With Lisam Systems, we realize just how tricky yet critical it is to deal with all-inclusive chemical uniformity, requiring the necessity to have Safety Data Sheets, especially in the existing cases when polices are constantly advancing.
As soon as OSHA embraced the GHS system in March of 2012, significant adjustments happened to the way that labeling should be developed and rendered through Safety Data Sheets. This is just why Lisam Systems presents you with global, very versatile, customer-considerate, and GHS conformant Safety Data Sheets, along with certificate creation.
Lisam Systems's formula for Safety Data Sheets is ExESS®, a software program that totally integrates all necessary administrative content and allocation content.
Our Safety Data Sheets helps to make it simple to clarify the chemical contents and likely impact of utilizing your product in a manner that would effectively conform to the latest regulations. Other qualities are:
- Multi-language record formulation as well as customer screens!
- The application of Microsoft.NET platform which is well-known as having versatility and growth potential!
- Effective software design, administration, and syndication of SDS!
- Exact reporting and checking of material amount!
- Safety Cards consisting of instructions for current workplaces!
- Conforming labeling construction!
Just as you can observe, Lisam Systems is best at providing the required tools, record handling, and assistance such as Safety Data Sheets to firms that are required to meet state and federal statutory prerequisites including CLP, REACH, and GHS. Avoid being unexpectedly surprised - let Lisam Systems equip your business with the Safety Data Sheets you need to be compliant!