Lisam offers a comprehensive set of Software and Regulatory Services to meet all of your EH&S needs, including:
- Software installation
- Application customization
- Application training
- Regulatory Advisory Services
- REACH Only Representative Services (external web link)
- Outsourced document and process management for SDS (MSDS) authoring
- GHS and REACH management
Lisam solutions are maintained and updated through the various Lisam Solution Maintenance programs and Service Level Agreements. Client software can automatically be updated to the latest version through easy updates made available over the internet.
While all Lisam software solutions are designed to enable maximum customer independence and self-sufficiency, Lisam recognizes the requirement of all customers to have access to reliable and strong technical support service.
Lisam provides a broad range of technical support services, which include the following:
Technical Help Desk
- System Implementation/Installation set-up support
- Database conversion/migration / set-up services
- User Creation, Security Management, Change Control
- Back-ups and Recovery
- Labelling solution set-up and process integration
- System back-up
- ERP/other system integrations
Lisam`s comprehensive training program is aimed at helping the new ExESS user in becoming rapidly proficient in using the application and for the existing User to either improve his or her skill level or simply have a refresher course/instructions on new functionality. Standard courses are available at Lisam training facilities or can be held at the client’s site. Courses are held in English, and in Europe, German, French, Spanish or Italian.
Technical training is also available on topics such as User Creation, Security Management, Change Control, and Back-ups and Recovery etc. In addition, Lisam also offers EHS Regulatory trainings on related EHS topics such as REACH, GHS, Exposure Scenarios etc., through its network of service providers and global regulatory experts.